Delivered by Clinical Hypnotherapist, Ruth Olayinka, this is a complete antenatal programme for couples. It provides parents-to-be with the knowledge and skills so that they feel empowered, confident, relaxed and excited in relation to the birth of their new baby. It releases any fears and tension by using simple, self-hypnosis and deep relaxation techniques and provides the birth partner with responsibilities and an active role for the labour.
Feeling relaxed and confident during labour helps your body to work better, releasing endorphins, your body’s natural form of pain-relief.
Hypnobirthing can be done anytime from week 20 of pregnancy right up until the expected birth date but the earlier the better as practice is key to the method’s success.
Sessions are taught flexibly on a private 1 to 1 basis 3 sessions of 3 hours. In addition, mum receives a 1:1 hypnotherapy fear release session, her own recorded bespoke track & the option for further sessions if required.
- 9 Hours of teaching
- Free consultation
- Hypnotherapy Fear Release Session for Mum
- Bespoke hypnobirthing track recorded specifically for you
- Option for further discounted hypnotherapy sessions if required
- Access to a comprehensive set of hypnobirthing tracks
- Parent’s resource pack
- phone/email support right up until your baby is born.
For more information Contact us